Friday, March 13, 2009

This Is My First Shot at a Blog!

I'm always checking out other stampers blogs and have decided that maybe this is something I need to do. We'll see how faithful I am at updating a few times a week. It may take me a while to figure everything out but I am giving it a shot. I will be sharing some of my creations, most of which are cased. I will try my best to give credit to those who've inspired me and I hope to include a link to their project.

I would like to say that this will be a Stampin' Up only blog but let's get real, I love using my Cuttlebug and my Cricut and I will be including them here on my blog. I just can't ignore the fact that there's more to stamping and paper crafting than Stampin' Up. However, I do love many things about Stampin' Up especially their coordinating cardstock, ink, embellishments, and designer papers. So let's get stampin'!

No comments: